GENTOO_VM=openjdk-17 CLASSPATH="" JAVA_HOME="/usr/lib64/openjdk-17"
Checked: 55 Good: 0 Bad: 55 Skipped: 0
* Incorrect bytecode version found
* in file: lib/applet.jar
* See /var/tmp/portage/dev-scheme/jscheme-7.2-r1/temp/class-version-verify.log for more details.
* ERROR: dev-scheme/jscheme-7.2-r1::gentoo failed (install phase):
* Incorrect bytecode found
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 136: Called src_install
* environment, line 3848: Called java-pkg_dojar 'lib/applet.jar' 'lib/bsf.jar' 'lib/ia_math.jar' 'lib/ia_solver.jar' 'lib/jscheme.jar' 'lib/jschemelite.jar' 'lib/servlet.jar'
* environment, line 1982: Called java-pkg_verify-classes 'lib/applet.jar'
* environment, line 3066: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "Incorrect bytecode found";
> JScheme implements all of R4RS Scheme except that continuations can only be used as escape procedures and strings are not mutable. JScheme is an open source project hosted at sourceforge.net.
Potential treeclean candidate, but maybe we could rescue it...