GTick has two .desktop entries in /usr/share/applications:
* one created by `make install`,
* second created by `make_desktop_entry` in ebuild.
This is due to recent update from 0.5.0 to 0.5.4.
0.5.0 did not include .desktop entry, so it was created by ebuild.
However 0.5.4 now includes its own .desktop file, but ebuild still creates one.
I guess `make_desktop_entry` should be removed.
The bug has been closed via the following commit(s):
Author: Alexander Tsoy <email@example.com>
AuthorDate: 2020-03-19 18:13:49 +0000
Commit: Andreas Sturmlechner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CommitDate: 2020-03-21 19:39:59 +0000
media-sound/gtick: Various fixes
* Fix build with -fno-common
* Don't install duplicate desktop entry
* Fix .desktop file
* Install additional icons and update icons cache
* Move AppStream metadata into /usr/share/metainfo
* Change license to GPL3+
Signed-off-by: Alexander Tsoy <email@example.com>
Signed-off-by: Andreas Sturmlechner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
media-sound/gtick/files/gtick-0.5.4-desktop.patch | 32 +++++++++++
.../gtick/files/gtick-0.5.4-fno-common.patch | 27 +++++++++
media-sound/gtick/gtick-0.5.4-r1.ebuild | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++
3 files changed, 124 insertions(+)