Created attachment 513472 [details]
emerge --info output
The summary says it all. I searched for an exact match for these packages and this version of perl-cleaner, but did not find anything. Other relevant bugs include: https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=614194
Here is the output at the end of perl-cleaner:
* It seems like perl-cleaner had to rebuild some packages.
* If you have just updated your major Perl version (e.g. from 5.20.2 to 5.22.0),
* and have run perl-cleaner _after_ that update, then this means most likely
* that these packages are buggy. Please file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org/ and
* report that perl-cleaner needed to reinstall the following list:
* net-analyzer/net-snmp:0 media-gfx/imagemagick:0
* (Known problems have already been filtered from that list.)
I think the best solution of having many reports is to make only one bug with the whole list of applications involved in the case. Don't you think so, devs?
Should we merge this with the earliest non-resolved report about such type of case into bug 589874 ?
Dependencies look right, it's a problem in perl-cleaner