Upgrading from perl 5.26 to 5.28, running perl-cleaner --all after the upgrade:
* It seems like perl-cleaner had to rebuild some packages.
* If you have just updated your major Perl version (e.g. from 5.20.2 to 5.22.0),
* and have run perl-cleaner _after_ that update, then this means most likely
* that these packages are buggy. Please file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org/ and
* report that perl-cleaner needed to reinstall the following list:
* x11-terms/rxvt-unicode:0 net-irc/weechat:0 sys-apps/ack:0
All 3 of these have dev-lang/perl:= in RDEPEND so autorebuilds should have been triggered. I suspect that emerge may have failed before they were rebuilt, and that's why perl-cleaner picked them up. Probably nothing to fix here.