Filing this in accordance with the perl-cleaner output:
* It seems like perl-cleaner had to rebuild some packages.
* If you have just updated your major Perl version (e.g. from 5.20.2 to 5.22.0),
* and have run perl-cleaner _after_ that update, then this means most likely
* that these packages are buggy. Please file a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org/ and
* report that perl-cleaner needed to reinstall the following list:
This was after upgrading from dev-lang/perl-5.24.2 to dev-lang/perl-5.26.1.
The message persists when re-running perl-cleaner.
app-admin/perl-cleaner-2.26 in case that matters.
I think the best solution of having many reports is to make only one bug with the whole list of applications involved in the case. Don't you think so, devs?
Should we merge this with the earliest non-resolved report about such type of case into bug 589874 ?