DESCRIPTION="Simple interface from Lua to an LDAP client"
Created attachment 313645 [details]
Created attachment 313653 [details]
Changes compared to the last version of the ebuild:
* Install to Lua CMod dir instead of into libdir (determined by pkg-config), because Lua searches modules only in the former
* Also use pkg-config to determine the include dir for Lua
* Document the dependency on pkg-config using DEPEND
* Fix LUA_VERSION_NUM (501 instead of 510 is correct for 5.1)
* Add compatibility patch for lua-5.1 (luaL_openlib is not available anymore)
* Add compatibility patch for openldap-2.3 (several functions were deprecated)
Created attachment 313655 [details, diff]
Created attachment 313657 [details, diff]
Created attachment 313659 [details, diff]
P.S: lualdap-1.1.0-openldap-2.3.patch was written according to , which Google found as the last traces of a howto pointed to by .
I tested the module and the most basic operation (creating a connection to the server) works.
Comment on attachment 313653 [details]
Created attachment 313663 [details]
(In reply to comment #7)
> Comment on attachment 313653 [details]
Thanks for spotting that!
Created attachment 313665 [details]
* Pass CFLAGS=-ansi as the original config did - should help in creating patches that upstream accepts
Created attachment 313667 [details, diff]
* strdup is POSIX.1-2001 and hence not ANSI/C90 compliant.
This package is still searching for a maintainer.
+*lualdap-1.1.0 (24 Feb 2015)
+ 24 Feb 2015; Tony Vroon <email@example.com> +lualdap-1.1.0.ebuild,
+ +files/lualdap-1.1.0-destdir.patch, +files/lualdap-1.1.0-lua-5.1.patch,
+ +files/lualdap-1.1.0-openldap-2.3.patch, +metadata.xml:
+ Initial commit. Ebuild and all patches by Dennis "devurandom" Schridde in bug
Dennis, thank you for your contribution to Gentoo Linux. I have taken maintainership of this package and aim to CC you on any bug reports so we can work on things together.
Sorry for how long this took to be picked up!
I think it would be sensible to write an eclass to aid in pkg-config backed Lua building (e.g. #512260) and building for multiple versions of Lua (e.g. bug #534150). In addition some support for slingshot based buildsystems (e.g. bug #369549) might be helpful. Would you like to help me with that?