See attached build log.
(Please do not complain about the need for looking at the build log until you can provide an easy way to open bugs with the correct data picked out of a tinderbox log. Thanks.)
Created attachment 245272 [details]
Created attachment 245279 [details, diff]
Patch to rdate-1.4-r3.ebuild to address LDFLAGS and do general cleanup
This patch makes the following changes:
- Drop assignment of CFLAGS, so that emake does not need to provide an override.
- Drop rule for building rdate, so that the more comprehensive builtin rule applies. The explicit rule did not use $LDFLAGS, but the implicit rule does.
- Fix install to be $DESTDIR aware, so that the prefix-override hack used in src_install can be removed.
- Use tc-export CC, so that cross-compilation works.
- Drop unnecessary -j1 in emake install.
Created attachment 340780 [details]
Updated ebuild (with an slightly modified patch from Kevin Pyle included) for rdate which bumps it to eapi 5.
*rdate-1.4-r4 (02 Mar 2013)
02 Mar 2013; Aaron W. Swenson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-files/rdate-initd-1.4-r2, +rdate-1.4-r4.ebuild, -files/rdate-initd:
Fix bug 335159. Thanks Kevin Pyle and Michael Mair-Keimberger. Clean out