These packages are package masked waiting for your keywording,
# Samuli Suominen <firstname.lastname@example.org> (01 Jun 2009)
# virtual/libffi needs to be keyworded before unmasking.
Last arch, PLEASE, remove the mask or at least leave this bug open so it can be handled.
Everything marked ~sparc, I believe. Note that
1) The actual version is guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1;
2) We also need to keyword dev-scheme/guile-cairo-1.4.0
(On sparc, I see one test failure (out of about 1400) for dev-libs/libffi:
FAIL: libffi.call/return_sc.c -O0 -W -Wall execution test,
but I keyworded it ~sparc for testing nonetheless; I'm not sure the test is valid.)
This bug is about keywording the virtual/libffi, not the list in Comment #0.
Just wanted that to be clear.
If your package uses libffi but doesn't use pkgconfig you can use has_version to trick the include directory, if you hit a case like this please contact me if you want an example..
(In reply to comment #2)
> This bug is about keywording the virtual/libffi, not the list in Comment #0.
> Just wanted that to be clear.
> If your package uses libffi but doesn't use pkgconfig you can use has_version
> to trick the include directory, if you hit a case like this please contact me
> if you want an example..
I misunderstood, I guess. In any event, to keyword virtual/libffi I had to have dev-libs/libffi around, so I went ahead and did the keywording on the understanding that packages would have to be unmasked before anything actually happened. Sorry if I did this incorrectly, but everything seemed to work. ...
Adding also archteam's that has dev-lang/python keyworded, because it might be possible use this one as in it too.
For bsd, both ~sparc-fbsd and ~x86-fbsd would be appericiated.
Keyworded ~alpha, thanks to Blackb|rd for testing.
~ppc/~ppc64, thanks to Luca for testing
m68k, mips, sparc-fbsd and x86-fbsd keywords are still missing.
(In reply to comment #11)
> m68k, mips, sparc-fbsd and x86-fbsd keywords are still missing.
For x86-fbsd: tests fail epicly, anything I tried to play with libffi didn't work (that'd be nice to have a test plan though). Samuli promised to have a deeper look at it with upstream on a regular FreeBSD, I don't know what's the status there.
Let's note it also here that libffi is now keyworded ~x86-fbsd, so only ~sparc-fbsd is missing. It was a problem in configure.ac.
~sparc-fbsd is keyworded and handled in bug 287811 now.
*** Bug 288697 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 287383 ***