kdvi problem in the show/hide scrollbars.
1. start kdvi: scrollbars are visible,
2. but the `Settings' menu displays `Show scrollbars'.
3. I select `Settings->Show scrollbars'. Nothing happens but now the `Settings menu' displays `Hide scrollbars'.
4. I select `Settings->Hide scrollbars'. Scrollbars disappear.
5. Restart kdvi: scrollbars are again visible and the `Settings' menu again displays `Show scrollbars'.
(It seems that kdvi is forgetting to properly set the scrollbar visibility on startup.)
(I have noted the same problem also in Ubuntu.)
Pure upstream problem that we can't fix