If someone could make an ebuild for rfunc which is used by firebird...
I managed to compile it on amd64 like that :
- download rfunc-18.104.22.168-RC1-unix.tar.gz (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49556&package_id=42857)
- cd source
- modify rfunc.conf uncommenting :
TARGETNAME = rfunc
IBVENDOR = FIREBIRDSQL
IBVERSION = 6
GDS_NAME = fbclient
and adding :
IBASE = /opt/firebird
- compile with :
make -f makefile.linux rfunc
- cp rfunc /opt/firebird/UDF/
- chmod 550 /opt/firebird/UDF/rfunc
- chown firebird\: /opt/firebird/UDF/rfunc
- restart firebird
It seems to work like that.
I might look into this once I get things with 1.5.4 and 2.0.1 all squared away. No idea on time frame.
Reassigning to maintainer-needed since wltjr has left Gentoo, bug #135927.
This is maintainer-wanted land.
Created attachment 225967 [details]