Issue: sys-devel/gcc-12.3.9999 has implicit function declarations in configure logs (GCC-13-SYSTEM).
Discovered on: amd64 (internal ref: gcc13_tinderbox)
(GCC-13-SYSTEM) in the summary means that the bug was found on a machine that runs gcc-13 but this bug MAY or MAY NOT BE related to the new compiler
Created attachment 855154 [details]
build log and emerge --info (compressed because it exceeds attachment limit, use 'xzless' to read it)
* QA Notice: Installing libtool files (.la) without corresponding static libraries!
* QA Notice: Found the following implicit function declarations in configure logs:
* /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-12.3.9999/work/build/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/libgfortran/config.log:4143 - fpsetmask
* /var/tmp/portage/sys-devel/gcc-12.3.9999/work/build/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/32/libgfortran/config.log:4235 - fpsetmask
* Check that no features were accidentally disabled.
* See https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Modern_C_porting.
this is correct, fpsetmask is not present on GNU systems.
LIBGFOR_CHECK_FPSETMASK has correct includes for other platforms.
Old bug against live ebuild