Issue: app-accessibility/speech-tools-2.5.0-r1 installs less files with FEATURES=test.
Discovered on: amd64 (internal ref: ci)
To reproduce this issue:
1) Install the package with FEATURES=test
2) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_test )
3) Install the package without FEATURES=test
4) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_notest )
5) See the diff between the two files ( diff -ru /tmp/qlist_test /tmp/qlist_notest )
On this machine:
- the installed files with FEATURES=test are 616
- the installed files without FEATURES=test are 617
This type of report comes from a check that is a bit outside of the tinderbox, that's the reason because build.log was not provided (however in cases like these the build.log doesn't help much) but if you need further help to diagnose this issue feel free to ask.
In any case I'm providing a diff.
--- /dev/fd/63 2023-02-14 00:33:45.999462044 +0100
+++ /dev/fd/62 2023-02-14 00:33:45.999462044 +0100
@@ -11,7 +11,6 @@