Created attachment 799051 [details]
=dev-haskell/regex-tdfa-1.3.2 fails its test phase (while upgrading from 188.8.131.52 as the first of four packages scheduled for building in a haskell-updater run). All the unit tests pass, but then we see:
Test suite doc-test: RUNNING...
Could not import module: Text.Regex.TDFA. This can be caused by a number of issues:
1. A module found by GHC contained tests, but was not in 'exposed-modules'. If you want
to test non-exposed modules follow the instructions here:
2. For Cabal users: Cabal did not generate a GHC environment file. Either:
* Run with '--write-ghc-environment-files=always'
* Add 'write-ghc-environment-files: always' to your cabal.project
3. For Cabal users: Cabal did not generate a GHC environment file in time. This
can happen if you use 'cabal test' instead of 'cabal run doctests'. See
4. The testsuite executable does not have a dependency on your project library. Please
add it to the 'build-depends' section of the testsuite executable.
See the example project at https://github.com/martijnbastiaan/doctest-parallel/blob/main/example/README.md for
The original reason given by GHCi was:
<no location info>: error:
Could not load module ‘Text.Regex.TDFA’
It is a member of the package ‘regex-tdfa-184.108.40.206-5RkfvRkwT0ok2IR9T73uh’ which is unusable due to missing dependencies:
Examples: 14 Tried: 0 Errors: 1 Unexpected output: 0
Test suite doc-test: FAIL
Test suite logged to: dist/test/regex-tdfa-1.3.2-doc-test.log
Created attachment 799053 [details]