Issue: app-accessibility/speech-tools-2.5.0-r1 installs more files with FEATURES=test.
Discovered on: amd64 (internal ref: ci)
This is an experimental tinderbox feature.
To reproduce this issue:
1) Install the package with FEATURES=test
2) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_test )
3) Install the package without FEATURES=test
4) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_notest )
5) See the diff between the two files ( diff -ru /tmp/qlist_test /tmp/qlist_notest )
On this machine:
- the installed files with FEATURES=test are 620
- the installed files without FEATURES=test are 618
--- /dev/fd/63 2022-06-25 02:11:05.425694372 +0200
+++ /dev/fd/62 2022-06-25 02:11:05.425694372 +0200
@@ -10,7 +10,9 @@