Issue: dev-qt/qtbluetooth-5.15.5 installs more files with FEATURES=test.
Discovered on: amd64 (internal ref: ci)
This is an experimental tinderbox feature.
To reproduce this issue:
1) Install the package with FEATURES=test
2) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_test )
3) Install the package without FEATURES=test
4) Put the list of the installed files into a file ( qlist -e PACKAGE:SLOT | sort | uniq > /tmp/qlist_notest )
5) See the diff between the two files ( diff -ru /tmp/qlist_test /tmp/qlist_notest )
On this machine:
- the installed files with FEATURES=test are 160
- the installed files without FEATURES=test are 159
--- /dev/fd/63 2022-06-19 15:31:01.256433904 +0200
+++ /dev/fd/62 2022-06-19 15:31:01.256433904 +0200
@@ -155,5 +155,6 @@
sdpscanner should always be installed, I'm not sure why that's not the case.
It might be possible that bluez is not correctly detected, but if so, we have a much bigger problem.
Not reproducible on my system.