In tree for 133 days. Is it ready? Remember to file stabilisation requests for your packages. If it's ready, add CC-ARCHES to the 'keywords' field of this bug.
I've been hesitant to request stabilization as tpm2-tss:3 is ABI change, and I worried its reverse dependencies might fail in some subtle way. There are only 3 package that depend on tpm2-tss that I don't maintain: fwupd, openconnect and systemd. I've compiled the prior 2 and they compile successfully, an tpm2 support in systemd is relative recent so it should work. Dracut has an optional dependency on it, and maybe strongswan does too, but they recommend the latest versions.
So at this point I see nothing really holding back stabilization of 3.1.0. Once keywording of tpm2-tools and friends is complete (see bug 810862), I'll have the newest version of the tools stabilized.
all arches done
(In reply to Sam James from comment #7)
> ppc64 done
> all arches done
[03:23:42] <salahx> Could someone look at https://bugs.gentoo.org/828327 ? Its stabilization bug, its been waiting on ppc64 for a long time. Upstream has just cut 3.2.0, and i'd like to get 3.1.0 stabilzed.
[03:25:13] <@sam_> FAIL: test/unit/tcti-pcap
[03:25:13] <@sam_> FAIL: test/unit/fapi-get-intl-cert
[03:25:14] <@sam_> hm
[03:27:47] <@sam_> https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-tss/pull/2125
[03:27:57] <@sam_> (the tcti-pcap failure is definitely BE related from looking at the diff)
[03:28:15] <@sam_> so that one is just a test failure (yay!), not a real issue
[03:28:19] <@sam_> let's check the other one
[03:28:53] <@sam_> i'm less concerned by the other one and thre's upstream commits about it
[03:28:55] <@sam_> so let's do it
[03:29:22] <salahx> great, thank you!
[03:29:48] <@sam_> np, sorry for delay, it's awkward to find time to go around and actually check the things which i have logs sitting for which failed
[03:29:51] <@sam_> and poke at them
[03:29:55] <@sam_> i need to try find some time once/week or something