Created attachment 720426 [details]
Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild R ] dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2::gentoo USE="mysql sqlite -berkdb* -iodbc -odbc -postgres -static-libs" 0 KiB
>>> Emerging (1 of 7) dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2::gentoo
* Fetching files in the background.
* To view fetch progress, run in another terminal:
* tail -f /var/log/emerge-fetch.log
* redland-1.0.17.tar.gz BLAKE2B SHA512 size ;-) ... [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking redland-1.0.17.tar.gz to /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/work/redland-1.0.17 ...
* Applying redland-1.0.17-mysql-8-my_bool.patch ... [ ok ]
* Applying redland-1.0.17-r2.patch ...
patching file src/rdf_storage_mysql.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 447.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/rdf_storage_mysql.c.rej [ !! ]
* ERROR: dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2::gentoo failed (prepare phase):
* patch -p1 failed with /etc/portage/patches/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/redland-1.0.17-r2.patch
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 127: Called src_prepare
* environment, line 1269: Called default
* phase-functions.sh, line 858: Called default_src_prepare
* phase-functions.sh, line 923: Called __eapi6_src_prepare
* environment, line 235: Called eapply_user
* environment, line 617: Called eapply '/etc/portage/patches/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/redland-1.0.17-r2.patch'
* environment, line 587: Called _eapply_patch '/etc/portage/patches/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/redland-1.0.17-r2.patch'
* environment, line 525: Called __helpers_die 'patch -p1 failed with /etc/portage/patches/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/redland-1.0.17-r2.patch'
* isolated-functions.sh, line 112: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "$@"
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2::gentoo'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2::gentoo'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/work/redland-1.0.17'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-libs/redland-1.0.17-r2/work/redland-1.0.17'
I just ran into this bug. It's due to the user patch file:
That file is now a duplicate of following and is therefore no longer required:
The package emerge'd fine after removing the user patch file in (/etc/portage/patches/...).
wow, thank you!
I didn't even think about checking whether there's a user added patch...
Apparently, it was created there on my PC in Feb, 2020.
I still don't remember me doing that, but I guess, if it's there - it was probably added by me... I mean, who else could have added a file into that dir?
I feel so silly..
anyways, thanks a lot and sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused