This package has QA issues. Attached relevant logs and emerge --info
Created attachment 715788 [details]
Created attachment 715791 [details]
* QA Notice: This ebuild installs into paths that should be created at runtime.
* To fix, simply do not install into these directories. Instead, your package
* should create dirs on the fly at runtime as needed via init scripts/etc...
* QA Notice: systemd units using /etc/conf.d detected:
* See: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Systemd/conf.d_files
2.4.51 fixes "QA Notice: systemd units using /etc/conf.d detected" for me