Created attachment 645012 [details]
sci-geosciences/gmt-6.0.0 is available. I include ebuild which works for me with following changes to previous version:
- Homepage moved to https://www.generic-mapping-tools.org/
- SLOT="6" (but conflicts with slot 5, not sure if slotting is even useful for anyone)
- add graphicsmagick use flag and dependency
- add glib dependency for threads use flag
- drop tutorial use flag and associated code (tutorials are part of htmldoc, tutorial data is no longer included in distribution but downloaded on demand)
Maybe we should add a post-upgrade message that gmt 6 offers a new "modern mode" of usage.