Could we stabilise this a little bit earlier than usual? Still waiting for LO-bin generation in bug 716822, but in a few days we could be there for a big stabilisation call.
(In reply to Andreas Sturmlechner from comment #0)
> Could we stabilise this a little bit earlier than usual? Still waiting for
> LO-bin generation in bug 716822, but in a few days we could be there for a
> big stabilisation call.
I just added 1.16.1 to the tree with a few bug fixes. If you want, go ahead and test that and we can stabilize that version. It has some bug fixes over 1.16.1. I won't add the arch teams yet. Feel free to do so when you've convinced yourself that is ready to go.
Thanks for checking in so fast, resetting stable target.
Arches please stabilise.
hppa stable. Last arch, closing.