Created attachment 633620 [details]
I have updated the ebuild to work with the latest released version (20.02).
Created attachment 633622 [details]
obligatory emerge info
Thank you for your contribution. I had a short look on the ebuild.
Here a few ideas:
* We always try to use the latest EAPI, please bump to EAPI=7
* A bot can look for additional mistakes, if you upload a PR via github
what repo do you want me to clone/fork to make the PR?
rtl_433-21.05 available in my overlay: https://github.com/stefantalpalaru/gentoo-overlay
In the year 2021 we don't bump packages still using cmake-utils.eclass.
Small excerpt of cmake.eclass changes:
- Drop all pre-EAPI-7 compatibility
- Drop CMAKE_MIN_VERSION
- Drop CMAKE_REMOVE_MODULES
- Array support for CMAKE_REMOVE_MODULES_LIST
- Drop _cmake_generator_to_use()
- Rename cmake-utils_src_make() -> cmake_build()
- Drop _cmake_ninja_src_make and _cmake_emake_src_make, move into cmake_build
Disappointing to see this bug be ignored and have an EAPI-5 bump in 2021.
Author: Rick Farina <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Jun 18 13:08:19 2021 -0400
Package-Manager: Portage-3.0.19, Repoman-3.0.3