PyEximon is a GNOME monitor/manager for the popular unix Mail Transfer Agent, Exim.
It's written entirely in Python and will run anywhere that Exim will.
PyEximon is currently at release 1.0.0. It's features include:
* Human Interface Guidelines compliant GNOME GUI
* Real-time scrolling status graphs for incoming and outgoing messages and queue size
* Colored, real-time log browsing
* Interactive message lists, supporting multiple selections
* Graphical interface to common message actions like:
o View Body/Headers/Log, etc
PyEximon depends on the following packages:
* Python (>= 2.1)
* PyGTK (GTK 2.0 branch)
Steps to Reproduce:
I'd like to take this, but I'm stuck for a category.
mail-* ? it's not net-analyzer imo, net-misc is also a bit further away from a mail-* category
net-mail it is. Thanks.
Added to CVS, thanks.
wow, really fast. i will test it right now... well, when the cvs syncronize with the rsync mirrors :). thanks.
can you add the ~x86 keyword? i tried it and runs fine for me (i'm x86 user).