d-feet 0.3.14 was released Oct 24, 2018. Please update.
The bug has been closed via the following commit(s):
Author: Mart Raudsepp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AuthorDate: 2019-02-26 00:26:03 +0000
Commit: Mart Raudsepp <email@example.com>
CommitDate: 2019-02-26 00:26:03 +0000
dev-util/d-feet: bump to 0.3.14
Includes various ebuild simplifications and fixes:
* UPDATE_DESKTOP avoidance not needed, upstream has had a DESTDIR
check in there for a while now.
* 0.3.14 moved from pep8 to preferring the new name of pycodestyle;
instead of updating the sed, just add the dependency now, as the
whitespace tests actually pass upstream now, unlike in 0.3.13.
* Downgrade dep from yelp-tools to itstool, as we don't call eautoreconf
* Fix LICENSE to have or-later
* Remove error throwing python_fix_shebang call - not sure why it
errors now on not finding anything to fix, but at least in 0.3.14
it's unnecessary anyways, as $PYTHON from ebuild env is properly
honored and the relevant shebangs are correct without any manual
Package-Manager: Portage-2.3.52, Repoman-2.3.12
Signed-off-by: Mart Raudsepp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dev-util/d-feet/Manifest | 1 +
dev-util/d-feet/d-feet-0.3.14.ebuild | 46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 47 insertions(+)