With USE=doc, emerge =dev-util/omake-0.10.2 fails at dodoc, because doc/ps/omake-doc.ps doesn't exist in omake-0.10.2.tar.gz.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. USE=doc emerge =dev-util/omake-0.10.2
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat 'doc/ps/omake-doc.ps': No such file or directory
!!! dodoc: doc/ps/omake-doc.ps does not exist
* ERROR: dev-util/omake-0.10.2::gentoo failed (install phase):
* dodoc failed
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-util/omake-0.10.2::gentoo'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-util/omake-0.10.2::gentoo'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/omake-0.10.2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/omake-0.10.2/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/omake-0.10.2/work/omake-0.10.2'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/omake-0.10.2/work/omake-0.10.2'
* QA Notice: file does not exist:
* dodoc: doc/ps/omake-doc.ps does not exist
emerge should success. :-)
omake-0.10.2.tar.gz doesn't have doc/ps/omake-doc.ps, so;
plan A: dodoc PDF and HTML(s) only
plan B: do pdf2ps in advance
Created attachment 470082 [details]
Sample ebuild, plan A
thank you for the report and the attachment.