Created attachment 433044 [details, diff]
Please either merge or let me know if I can. This technically requires a revbump, but I think it's safe to wait for the next scheduled release if you don't want to.
Merged, thanks! I did a revbump straight to stable as it is a trivial change. There is a long-standing major version bump but that's certainly less trivial.