Created attachment 409702 [details, diff]
Patch against collectd-5.4.1-r1.ebuild
Java team needs to remove java-config-wrapper, which this erroneously depends on. The existing ebuild does not make use of the Java eclasses, which can lead to problems. I have:
* Made use of java-pkg-opt-2.
* Added a DEPEND on virtual/jdk because javac, jar and JNI headers are required.
* Used sed against the Java Makefile.am to set proper -source and -target flags.
* Used the eclasses to properly set JAVA_HOME instead of calling java-config.
* Registered the installed jars so that Gentoo metadata is created, allowing other packages to locate them and use the correct Java version against them.
If no one complains within 2 weeks, I'll commit these changes myself.
Forgot to mention that the older ebuilds should probably be removed in the process as they are unused.
Time up! Committed.