* Problems with installed bash completions were found:
* su: missing alias (symlink) for completed command.
* For more details on installing bash-completions, please see:
The Gentoo patch makes runuser completion work without su being enabled. However, the runuser completion file still enables completion for su which results in completion being randomly enabled or disabled.
Possible courses of action:
1. enable su, not sure how that interacts with BSD and stuff,
2. patch out 'complete -F _su_module su' from the completion file,
3. create the alias for 'su' (or just install both su+runuser as with --enable-su) and assume that util-linux installs completion for shadow.
Please suppress the false positive.
util-linux ebuild contains this note:
# Bash completion for "runuser" command is provided by same file which
# would also provide bash completion for "su" command. However, we don't
# use "su" command from this package.
# This triggers a known QA warning which we ignore for now to magically
# keep bash completion for "su" command which shadow package does not