I've tried to bump pjsip and decided it's too much effort for no real gain.
The current ebuild is a complete screwup, it's full of automagic dependencies for a start. Upstream can't write proper autoconf script, re-invents the wheel a lot, uses broken logic for --with & --enable and has a dozen various dependencies I don't want to care about.
Created attachment 391694 [details]
For asterisk-13 i needed a working pjsip ebuild, so i fixed most of the things.
This is kind of very close to a fully working ebuild (i don't know any bugs in it, but it is only tested on my pbx machine).
I hope this helps not to mask out from portage this version.
I am sad.
I created a new bug to restore one of the ebuild that depended on this