needed for multilib stuff (by latest gstreamer plugins)
any problem with CCing arches in a week?
Arches go ahead.
Will handle the remaining arches in parent bug as it's preferred by Ago and this can wait for those arches until the rest is done
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 512012 ***