Could we stabilize one of multilib versions of readline, please? If that's fine, please appoint the version and CC arches.
From Tracker bug 503364 I see at least one bug left open that should be fixed before this
And, bunch of stabilizations should be opened to cover the already fixed bugs from the same Tracker
Perhaps we can go for 6.2_p5-r1 instead. Please give it a good test because it's not the current ~arch, and thus, have not been tested so well.
Stable for HPPA.
Will handle the remaining arches in parent bug as it's preferred by Ago and this can wait for those arches until the rest is done
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 512012 ***