I would like to finally stabilize harfbuzz-0.9.26-r1, and for this, we need its multilib dependencies to go stable too.
@openoffice, can we stabilize =media-gfx/graphite2-1.2.4-r1 (the only multilib graphite2) and some multilib version of icu (so either =dev-libs/icu-51.2-r2 or =dev-libs/icu-52.1)?
(this is really optional for 3.12 as we can keep older version... but adding for now to track this issues blocking newer versions from going to stable)
(looks like this will take longer than 3.12)
Due to multilib EAPI issues, we also need to stabilize a recent freetype version.
freetype maintainers, is freetype-2.5.3-r1 OK for stabilizing with harfbuzz?
looks like freetype stabilization is being handled in bug #504088
Arches, please test and stabilize:
Targets: alpha amd64 arm hppa ia64 ppc ppc64 sparc x86
Note: you will need to stabilize =media-libs/freetype-2.5.3-r1 first (bug #511146)
(In reply to Alexandre Rostovtsev from comment #5)
> Note: you will need to stabilize =media-libs/freetype-2.5.3-r1 first (bug
s/bug #511146/bug #504088/
Stable for HPPA.
Will handle the remaining arches in parent bug as it's preferred by Ago and this can wait for those arches until the rest is done
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 512012 ***