Please, update grepmail to the latest version.
Observe that the sourceforge project page is outdated. Also hosting has moved to Google Code, according to CHANGES.
The new version can be found at CPAN: http://search.cpan.org/dist/grepmail/
Version 5.3034: Sun Aug 16 2009
- Fixed man page year typo. Closes: Debian bug #428973 (Thanks to Joes Hess
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch)
- Updated to the latest version of Module::Install
- Moved hosting to Google Code
- Added my old TODO to the distribution, adding a number of feature requests
- Fixed a bug where grepmail would abort if the links traversed with -L caused
a directory to be encountered more than once.
- Fixed a bug in the -R test that would cause the test to fail when it should
- Fixed uninitialized variable warnings for emails missing the Date:,
Subject:, or From: headers (Thanks to Steven W. Orr <email@example.com> for
the bug report.)