Upgrading X gives this message. However, "emerge @x11-module-rebuild" although I only have portage 22.214.171.124
* Messages for package x11-base/xorg-server-1.13.0:
* You must rebuild all drivers if upgrading from <xorg-server-1.13
* because the ABI changed. If you cannot start X because
* of module version mismatch errors, this is your problem.
* You can generate a list of all installed packages in the x11-drivers
* category using this command:
* emerge portage-utils; qlist -I -C x11-drivers/
* or using sets from portage-2.2:
* emerge @x11-module-rebuild
Seems this is fixed now.
Yep, marking as fixed.
*** Bug 444000 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 460844 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***