Not sure if I can request this as a user, but I've been using 3.0.1 for a while without any issues. I just installed 3.2 and no problems either. For the record, I'm on amd64.
More recently, please stabilize =dev-python/virtualenvwrapper-3.6. In tree for two months. One minor bug was reported over a month ago (bug #443868), and that one wasn't actually an application bug but a testing fix.
To move forward with =dev-python/virtualenvwrapper-3.6, this bug needs to depend on bug #450084 and bug #450086 (both stabilizations of zero-reported-bug dependencies).
Arches, please go ahead.
Should this be aimed at the latest version (4.1.1) instead? I've upgraded and not noticed any problems.
(In reply to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden from comment #3)
> Should this be aimed at the latest version (4.1.1) instead? I've upgraded
> and not noticed any problems.
That needs also stevedore, that needs more deps... would be nice to have the full list of dependencies to stabilize
(In reply to Pacho Ramos from comment #4)
> (In reply to Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden from comment #3)
> > Should this be aimed at the latest version (4.1.1) instead? I've upgraded
> > and not noticed any problems.
> That needs also stevedore, that needs more deps... would be nice to have the
> full list of dependencies to stabilize
Not sure if complete, but my current /etc/portage/package.accept_keywords/virtualenvwrapper contains:
Using this with python 2.7 for a while without issues.
stevedore was stabilized, then, this should be safe to CC arches
Nothing should be holding this up at this point. No deps need stabilizing that I can see.
Dear Maintainer (or who is mainly involved in this stable request),
This is an auto-generated message that will move the current component to the new component Stabilization.
To ensure that the stabilization will proceed correctly, please fill the fields "Atoms to stabilize" and "Runtime testing required" as described here:
x86 stable. Closing.