=dev-libs/ppl-0.12.1 fails tests with clang-3.1-r4, I also tested latest stable, and it fails as well.
Sorry for not attaching the log, it must have slipped through.
Anyway, after further investigation, retesting and recompiling, I am unable to reproduce the problem again.
I don't know if it was some memory/hard disk corruption of the VM I used to do the testing, the issue was consistently showing up every time I tried to recompile ppl (same error log as well). Then something happened (vm reboot, some other application update, don't really know) and the issue is gone. I rebased the VM from scratch yesterday, and the issue keeps NOT showing.
If you are unable to reproduce the issue as well, I think this bug can be closed as invalid.
Confirm that this compiles correctly and that test cases run through without error:
Testing fine too here with clang-3.3-r100
Thanks for checking!