Created attachment 318702 [details]
Please add django-tables2 to portage.
django-tables2 is a django app for creating HTML tables. It simplifies the task of turning sets of data into HTML tables. It has native support for pagination and sorting. It does for HTML tables what django.forms does for HTML forms. e.g.
Its features include:
* Any iterable can be a data-source, but special support for Django querysets is included.
* Support for automatic table generation based on a Django model.
* Supports custom column functionality via subclassing.
* Column based table sorting.
* Template tag to enable trivial rendering to HTML.
* Generic view mixin for use in Django 1.3.
Do you still wish for this package to be added to portage
What is it that goes wrong with
~/improvise/dev-python/django-tables2 $ python /mnt/gen2/TmpDir/portage/dev-python/django-tables2-0.11.0/work/django-tables2-0.11.0/setup.py test
What setting is missing from
Added, thanks for the ebuild