Using the "File a new bug" convenience link on the bugzilla search result page results in a different bug entry form than the "format=guided" version I'm presented with when using the "New" Link in the bugzilla header.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to the gentoo bugzilla page, https://bugs.gentoo.org/
2. Enter search terms in the top search bar leading to no search result, e.g. "pink elephant" (for me that was "emacs parallel" before #426444 was filed.
3. You are presented with an empty search result list, which contains some convenience links: "File a new bug", "Edit this search", "Start a new search".
4. Click on the "File a new bug" link
5. Choose "Gentoo Linux" (anything really, the difference is only visible on the following page)
You are taken to https://bugs.gentoo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Gentoo%20Linux
This differs from the bug entry form I was used to.
The - for me - apparently "normal" bug report form reached by clicking "New" in the top navigation bar is in a different format:
A significant negative impact of the problem is users unknowingly creating incomplete bug reports.
I suppose this is something we could change. To be honest, it never occurred to me to be using that link, given that I explicitly prefer the expert interface.