Created attachment 314471 [details]
This patch to the ebuild fixed the problem
Upstream has slightly modified the directory structure; the install phase of the ebuild fails because of this (as of date 2012-06-06).
I have attached a patch fixing the problem.
Please confirm that this bug has been fixed.
Thank Guenther Brunthaler for the patch.
Confirm fixed, emerge compiled and installed successfully as media-gfx/librecad-2.0.0_alpha4 from sci overlay. I can't mark this bug as resolved/fixed, sorry.
I'm not sure what commit to test.
As of 2012-07-19, at least the master branch (c0c74987) still contains a version a version without my patch, yielding the error message
>>> Install librecad-9999 into /var/tmp/portage/media-gfx/librecad-9999/image/ category media-gfx
!!! dohtml: support/doc/* does not exist
* ERROR: media-gfx/librecad-9999 failed (install phase):
* dohtml failed
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=media-gfx/librecad-9999'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=media-gfx/librecad-9999'`.
* This ebuild is from an overlay named 'science': '/var/lib/layman/science/'
* The complete build log is located at '/var/log/ebuilds/media-gfx:librecad-9999:20120719-041155.log'.
* For convenience, a symlink to the build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-gfx/librecad-9999/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/media-gfx/librecad-9999/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/media-gfx/librecad-9999/work/librecad-9999'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/media-gfx/librecad-9999/work/librecad-9999'
* QA Notice: file does not exist:
* dohtml: support/doc/* does not exist
I was using the LibreCAD upstream-version 9d21526d for emerging at that time.
Correction: The new version contains half of my patch. But the html-Directory is still incorrectly set, triggering the error mentioned in the last post.
However, this only happens if librecad is emerged with the "doc" USE-flag.
Created attachment 318602 [details, diff]
Patch fixing the USE "doc" problem
This patches what is still missing.
Very nice package! It solver my problem to draw in 2D.
Ebuild librecad-2.0.0_beta2 from http://gpo.zugaina.org/AJAX/Ebuild/2474389 work veri nice for my! Wy librecad is not in portage&
In the meantime some commits to librecad in the science overlay were made. Is this still an issue?
A bug for a live ebuild from 2012. Let's assume so.