Julian Ospald would like to join the Gentoo development and he is currently maintaining:
He would like to join teams like desktop-misc@, sound@ and be involved in the Sunrise Project more closely.
I'll be his mentor.
He will start looking at the quiz's now.
email sent with attached quiz's to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be your recruiter. Always add a comment to this bug when you send something to email@example.com. When the quizzes are sent please contact me by IRC or email to schedule the first review session. If you think that recruiters aren't paying attention to this bug at any later point in time, it's your job to ping us on IRC if you don't want any delays.
reworked quizzes and rewritten ebuild sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
reworked-r1 quizzes and rewritten ebuild sent to email@example.com
What we did:
- cvs/svn/git groups on cvs.gentoo.org
- IRC cloak
- sent you your LDAP/mail password via encrypted mail
What you need to do:
- subscribe to mailing lists with your @gentoo.org address
- request forum status bump in #gentoo-forums or by mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org (if you have a forums account)
- send yourself mail to check if it works
- add yourself to mail aliases ( like email@example.com )
see /var/mail/alias on dev.gentoo.org
- ask team leads to add yourself to herds.xml for the herds you want to
join or do it yourself if you have the permission to do so
- set lat and lon attributes in LDAP if you want others to know where
exactly you are located
- set gentooIM if you want people to be able to contact you via other
means than email
- If you want your blog to be syndicated to planet.gentoo.org, check
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Foundation membership (optional)
For the mentor:
- You are also responsible for the commits of your recruit during the first
month so you should watch the commits of your recruit via gentoo-commits
He is not active for a long time
He is retiring
- metadatas, projects and bugs cleaned
LOG: Started on woodpecker.gentoo.org
LOG: Found hasufell.
LOG: Found processes running as hasufell
LOG: Please kill them before proceeding
LOG: Finished at Sun May 29 22:37:07 UTC 2016 with rc=0
LOG: Removing hasufell from all lists. on pigeon.gentoo.org.
LOG: Running on oystercatcher.gentoo.org
LOG: Removing hasufell from groups
LOG: Running on grebe.gentoo.org
LOG: Found 408423 for hasufell.
Nothing on planet/universe and no blog.
I think this covers it all