Created attachment 294239 [details]
When unmerging rox-extra/roxcd, emerge will print the following message:
* Messages for package rox-extra/roxcd-0.5.4-r2:
* Deprecation Warning: Usage of python_mod_cleanup() in packages not supporting installation
* for multiple Python ABIs in EAPI <=2 is deprecated and will be disallowed on 2011-08-01.
* Use EAPI >=3 and call python_mod_cleanup() with paths having appropriate syntax.
* The ebuild needs to be fixed. Please report a bug, if it has not been already reported.
The issue arises when Python version is set to v3.
Emerging the application goes well but it cannot execute when launched due to the (I suppose) different syntax in Python 3.
I'd consider that a different issue. This one is about a deprecation warning in the rox-extra/roxcd ebuild.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 452160 ***