A cross-platform Enterprise Messaging system which implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol
Created attachment 291283 [details]
Created attachment 306051 [details]
I was able to get a successful build, but first had to remove the --with-poller config option (see below) as well as ensure python 3.X was not selected (eselect python) and finally remove any -j options.
@@ -58,7 +58,8 @@
$(use_enable test valgrind)
- --localstatedir=/var )
+ --with-poller )
Even with the above, I still get this error during the install phase
>> Working in BUILD_DIR: "/var/tmp/portage/net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16/work/qpid-cpp-0.16_build"
* ERROR: net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16 failed (install phase):
* !!! newinitd: /usr/portage/net-misc/qpid-cpp/files/qpid-cpp.init does not exist
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16'.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16/temp/environment'.
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/net-misc/qpid-cpp-0.16/work/qpidc-0.16'
Thanks - I'm looking forward to apache qpid's presence in portage.
I've put together a slew of packages for the latest release (0.18) of this suite that are now available in my overlay. They aren't perfect but it's a decent start.