first of all crda-1.1.2.ebuild refer to incorrect filename for epatch libnl:1.131-support.patch, actually the patch named libnl31-support.patch.
but that is a half of problem. the second is that given patch (as well as rest of a Makefile) refer to incorrect libary name libnl-genl. actually it should be named libnl-genl-3 for 3.0 libnl library at least (which is installed in my system).
I've done a patch to apply after libnl31-support.patch. w/o it crda has link errors and wont to emerge...
Steps to Reproduce:
1. emerge =crda-1.1.2
Created attachment 291247 [details, diff]
patch to apply after libnl31-support.patch from portage tree
I've fixed the filename quickly. Moving to maintainers for the updated patch.
I have merged the patch here with the patch in the tree already :)
Please test and reopen if it still fails.
work for me