Created attachment 288401 [details]
logfile from failed build
emerge media-video/ogmrip fails:
[ebuild N ] media-video/ogmrip-0.13.6 USE="aac dbus dts gtk matroska mp3 mp4 nls spell theora vorbis x264 xvid -libnotify -ogm -srt"
Seems to compile fine up the the point where binaries get stripped, but then refuses to install due to this message:
* QA Notice: Package has poor programming practices which may compile
* but will almost certainly crash on 64bit architectures.
* Function `gtk_combo_box_new_text' implicitly converted to pointer at ogmrip-source-chooser-widget.c:210
* Please file a bug about this at http://bugs.gentoo.org/
* with the maintaining herd of the package.
* ERROR: media-video/ogmrip-0.13.6 failed:
* install aborted due to poor programming practices shown above
Created attachment 288403 [details]
output of emerge --info =media-video/ogmrip-0.13.6
Created attachment 289395 [details, diff]
This patch fixes this issue.
(The error message is quite funny : the real error has nothing to do with 'implicitly converted pointer' but with deprecated API in GTK+).
The patch works for me
Created attachment 291021 [details, diff]
This new patch also replaces G_CONST_RETURN with const.
Created attachment 292305 [details, diff]
This new patch fixes some issues introduced by the previous one regarding profile creation/edition and frame extraction when cropping manually.
fixed in 1.0.1