* you must set LINGUAS in /etc/make.conf
* if you want to USE=nls
* ERROR: app-admin/webalizer-2.01.10-r15 failed (setup phase):
* please either set LINGUAS or do not use nls
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 56: Called pkg_setup
* webalizer-2.01.10-r15.ebuild, line 46: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "please either set LINGUAS or do not use nls"
That's quite annoying especially in arch testing / tinderboxing context.
Could you please either:
a) use EAPI=4 and do the check in pkg_pretend
b) make the check non-fatal, i.e. do not die, but maybe effectively disable nls?
I just adopted this puppy and I'll add that at some point when I rev bump.
*** Bug 310845 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 678618 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***