Ralph has been active in the Gentoo/Java world for a while, plus secretly planning a big revolution in our eclasses and java-config. So, hopefully will continue for a while :) I will be mentoring him.
I will be your recruiter. Please send your quizzes to firstname.lastname@example.org when approved by your mentor. Always add a comment to this bug when you send something to that address. When the quizzes are sent please contact me by IRC or email to schedule the first review session. If you think that recruiters aren't paying attention to this bug at any later point in time, it's your job to ping us on IRC if you don't want any delays.
(In reply to comment #1 by hwoarang)
> I will be your recruiter. Please send your quizzes to email@example.com
Actually we started using the webapp (Betelgeuse didn't warn me it's in such a PITA state :) and I guess there is no easy export functionality. So should it be used in the post-approved phase as well, or what?
Yeah we will use the webapp no problem :)
All answers should be approved.
Sent the solution for the test to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we did:
- cvs/svn/git groups on cvs.gentoo.org
- IRC cloak
- sent you your LDAP/mail password via encrypted mail
What you need to do:
- subscribe to mailing lists with your @gentoo.org address
- request forum status bump in #gentoo-forums or by mail to
email@example.com (if you have a forums account)
- send yourself mail to check if it works
- add yourself to mail aliases ( like firstname.lastname@example.org )
see /var/mail/alias on dev.gentoo.org
- ask team leads to add yourself to herds.xml for the herds you want to
join or do it yourself if you have the permission to do so
- set lat and lon attributes in LDAP if you want others to know where
exactly you are located
- set gentooIM if you want people to be able to contact you via other
means than email
- If you want your blog to be syndicated to planet.gentoo.org, check
- contact email@example.com for Foundation membership (optional)
For the mentor:
- You are also responsible for the commits of your recruit during the first
month so you should watch the commits of your recruit via gentoo-commits
(In reply to comment #6)
> - announcement
Reopening since looks inactive and I see no devaway message
Looks to be around
- packages, projects and bugs cleaned
Please proceed with retirement
LOG: Running on oystercatcher.gentoo.org for CVS/SVN removal
LOG: Removing sera from groups
LOG: Started on woodpecker.gentoo.org
LOG: Found sera.
LOG: Finished at Sun Apr 2 18:37:24 UTC 2017 with rc=0
LOG: Running on pigeon.gentoo.org for lists
LOG: Removing sera from all lists.
LOG: Running on grouse.gentoo.org for bugzilla retire
LOG: Found 384065 for sera.
No wiki found.
(In reply to Mauricio L. Pilla from comment #20)
> Forums done.