Created attachment 278101 [details]
build.log environment etc files
I have proved to build the software , but not compile.
The error is :
* Messages for package sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4:
* Python 2.4 is highly recommended for Salome...
* ERROR: sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4 failed (compile phase):
* emake failed
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_compile
* environment, line 4545: Called _eapi2_src_compile
* ebuild.sh, line 665: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die "emake failed"
* If you need support, post the output of 'emerge --info =sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4',
* the complete build log and the output of 'emerge -pqv =sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4'.
* This ebuild is from an overlay named 'science': '/var/lib/layman/science/'
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4/temp/environment'.
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/sci-misc/salome-yacs-5.1.4/work/src5.1.4/YACS_SRC_5.1.4'
* IMPORTANT: 4 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
* Use eselect news to read news items.
Upstream was using a rather restrictive macro - it's been modified lately, but after 5.1.4 was released.
On a semi-related note: cating all potentially required files together is quite annoying.
On unrelated note: the way upstream uses git looks silly, at least from http://git.salome-platform.org/gitweb/ side.
Sorry for the note in all only one file. I don't know.
I don't understand your answer, if I download the repositore type git or the problem not is possible resolve with this version of the salome-yacs into sci-misc/ebuild file overlay science ?
I resolved with install swig version 1.3... from repository portage official directory, but the other dependece's software are compiled with the swig version 2.0.2, there are problems possible with choice swig 1.3...
WONTFIX because package has been removed