* pam_namespace: Clean environment for childs (CVE-2010-3853)
* libpam: New interface to drop/regain privilegs
* Drop root privilegs in pam_env, pam_mail and pam_xauth before
accessing user files (CVE-2010-3430, CVE-2010-3431)
* pam_unix: Add minlen option, change default from 6 to 0
* Documentation improvements
* Lot of small bug fixes
Arches, please test and mark stable:
Target keywords : "alpha amd64 arm hppa ia64 m68k ppc ppc64 s390 sh sparc x86"
Stable on alpha.
Stable for HPPA PPC.
*** Bug 341121 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Thanks, folks. GLSA request filed.
<sys-libs/pam-1.1.3 is no longer in tree, so I quess this bug can be closed?
This issue was resolved and addressed in
GLSA 201206-31 at http://security.gentoo.org/glsa/glsa-201206-31.xml
by GLSA coordinator Stefan Behte (craig).