Kazehakase is a great tab browser that using Mozilla to render HTML.
This has `remote bookmark' function using RSS, LIRS and hina-di,
also this has mouse gesture function.
Future, kazehakase will can choose rendering engine in Mozilla, Dillo, w3m and etc.
Steps to Reproduce:
Created attachment 20436 [details]
kazehakase-0.0.9.1.ebuild (New Package)
Created attachment 21443 [details]
kazehakase-0.1.0 is released.
leading changes are:
* bookmark is available
* bookmark editor is available
* we can change the UI level
* proxy set up window is available
* we can set up the order of closing tabs
* we can change the direction of searching page inside
* download box is available
* improving performance
* we can open tab when center click selected URL string
* we can open tab when push Ctrl+Enter in URL entry
* save the link page
* we can select URL which is got `Extract links'
Created attachment 22748 [details]
kazehakase-0.1.1 is released.
Leading changes are:
* Tab lock
* Tab copy
* Navigation link
* Open this frame in current tab.
* Compatible with Galeon bookmark
* Compatible with Mozilla-1.4.1 and Mozilla-1.5.1
Created attachment 24630 [details]
Kazehakase 0.1.2 was released.
Leading changes are:
* Bookmarkbar file(bookmarkbar.xml) is changed it's format
* Support favicon
* Sidebar position is possible to locate in leftside, or rightside or upside
* Unreaded tab is colored
* Session stores and restores.
* Option for focus to location entry or the tab when a blank tab opens
* Go up to directory action.
* [Go] button on toolbar.
* Option for bookmark menu keeps open.
* Option for new tab opens when you hit enter on location entry or google
* Support for Mozilla-1.6
Hello mozilla team,
I'd like to put this ebuild to portage tree.
If you guys are busy or can't confirm it works properly , I can take care of it.
What do you think?
Added to CVS. 0.1.2 builds and works smoothly with mozilla 1.6, which is good.
nakano and the original poster, please keep us posted major updates to this browser. Looks like an interesting project!