- If this package could support installation for multiple versions of Python,
then please try to adjust the ebuilds to support it.
- Ensure that the ebuilds do not use deprecated functions or variables.
- Please check if Python 3 is supported by this package.
- If this package does not support Python 3:
- Specify dependency on Python 2.
You can use PYTHON_DEPEND helper variable, which should be set before
inheriting of python eclass.
- If this package cannot support installation for multiple versions of
Python, then set active version of Python using
- Ensure that shebangs in installed scripts specify correct version of
Python. If shebangs are too generic (e.g. '#!/usr/bin/python'), then you
can use python_convert_shebangs() to convert shebangs.
(Wrapper scripts generated by python_generate_wrapper_scripts() do not
require any changes.)
Please see documentation  for more details.
Created attachment 233687 [details, diff]
This patch only removes deprecation warnings.
I will commit this patch, if you don't object in 1 week.
Comment on attachment 233687 [details, diff]
Fixed in app-cdr/serpentine-0.9-r2.