Send Screenshot is a third-party plugin for Pidin IM client >= 2.4.0.
Capture a rectangular area of your screen and send it...
* as a file
* directly as an image (only enabled by some protocols)
* to a HTTP image hosting provider (do not send private data !)
* to a remote FTP server (password stored in a cleartext file)
Created attachment 222501 [details]
This ebuild is in sunrise overlay now at :
It seems that at least one ebuild related to this bug exists in the Sunrise overlay at the moment. However, I have to regretfully announce that after a long inactivity period the Sunrise project has been discontinued and the related overlay will be eventually removed. For this reason, I'd like to ask you to reevaluate the ebuilds and consider moving them. If you'd like to maintain a package from Sunrise in Gentoo, please take a look at our Proxy Maintainers  project.
Please make sure to take ebuilds from the unreviewed developer Sunrise repository  rather than the -reviewed one, since the latter has not been updated for over a year. While at it, please note that:
1. Adding a package to Gentoo requires declaring yourself as an active maintainer for it. All bugs regarding the package will be assigned to you, and you will be expected to maintain it.
2. Some packages may not be suitable for addition anymore. While there's no strong rules that would prevent you from adding a package, it may be a bad idea to add old-unmaintained packages that will shortly result in a large number of bugs reported with no solution. If that is the case, please close the bug as RESOLVED/OBSOLETE to make it easier to find packages worth adding.
3. Some of the bugs were already closed as WONTFIX/OBSOLETE/... while the relevant ebuild was kept in Sunrise. If you disagree with the original decision, you still can add the ebuild via proxy-maint.
4. Pleaes note that many of the Sunrise ebuilds are old and may be buggy. If you decide to move them, please make sure to update/clean them up. The proxy-maint team will also review your ebuilds, therefore making sure they land in Gentoo in good quality.
Once again, thank you for your contribution. We hope that you will still want to contribute to Gentoo, through proxy-maint or otherwise.